Photography exam "View points"

so after all you can take a shots of yourself: one in a skirt, second in a dress and one in pj :D

I'm going to disagree with almost everyone - as is my argumentative way. Different religions, political affiliation or zooming are all a tad predictable for my liking. I would say from your precis of the question that the important thing is that you are asked for your "individual and highly personal interpretation". No offence mate, but you've just gone out and done the opposite by asking a forum. (Doh - that disqualifies my advice!)

I reckon they want you to make it personal. Hypothetically, imagine a concept like "coming out" - My mum sad, my dad angry, me apprehensive.... something like that? Think about what makes you as a person - your likes and dislikes - then draw a comparison to get your different viewpoints. Emotions such as pride, anger, love and evocative situations such as parenthood often fit the bill. Then go and take some pictures and get your written justification of the "viewpoint" really good. It's how personal it is that's the point. It could be the music you like, journey to school or whatever, but it probably isn't something we can tell you.

Who knows, I'm rubbish at exams. I'm probably wrong, but hey - it's food for thought! I'd like to see your results though.

Good luck

Rob

Most reactions

Back