photography for senior citizen .. me

Would be cheaper to Pay someone to stand guard and pull me up the hills..

A bodyguard is probably cheaper than hiring a competant photographer.

Then to a competant photographer would want credit for the improved shots as well.

Also reminds me of when I got my order to Vietnam.. On the list was a staff sargent who was a know ****head. At that time if your wife was preggy you got an extention on your departure time till she delivered. There was a 50/50 chance that by that time they would have forgotten about you.

So the less than admired sargent's wife turned up pregnant again before departure. SSSSoooo everyone swore he hired it done. that always pops in my mind when hire someone to do it comes up. And no my wife doesn't want to get pregnant.

I say a 3 wheel trike with changeable gears and peddle to your hearts content. You won't have to worry about balance and they are very easy to manage. And maybe carry a big stick along, I remember a President saying that that was OK too ! HEHEHEHE

not a bad idea or just training wheels .... get a little basket to carry my camera.

You know we may be onto something here. What would be ideal for most any photographer would be a collapsable three wheeler with good stability Enough storage to carry a camera and keep it dry in the rain. A good platform to get you around a three to ten mile area to shoot pictures. Inexpensive to buy almost free to operate, slow enough to see what is going on around you. Ect. Fast enough to let you cover a lot of distance on a shoot. Hummm now somebody is going to go make one and not pay us for the idea. bummer... A three wheel pedal bike you could peddle till you were tired, then rest and start over again.

Big stick would be an option...

Most reactions

Back