Photography Foundations for Art and Design

mukesh251

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A good book to explain any elements that a photographer should attend to take and make a good photo in any mode of photography. The photographic curriculum contained in this book offers a structured learning approach that will give students a frame work for working on design projects and the photographic skills for personal communication. This book is intended to promote in dependent learning and help build design skills, including the ability to research, plan and execute work in a systematic manner. Students are encouraged to adopt a thematic approach, documenting all developmental work. Review "Anyone starting to take an interest in this field will find this book an invaluable reference. The author's easy way of imparting his knowledge and enthusiasm for photography comes through from beginning to end. Each section of the book is fully illustrated in colour. Many of the images which are used to illustrate a point are by world renowned photographers.
---------------

mukesh251
Lawyer Directory

You mean this?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Photography-Foundations-Art-Design-Fourth/dp/0240520505/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241338184&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Photography Foundations for Art and Design, Fourth Edition: The creative photography handbook (Photography Foundations for Art & Design): Mark Galer M.Ed.: Books[/ame]

Not looking at it, I'd probably skip it (unless it's a required textbook for school) - there's the good stuff for beginners (i.e. Scott Kelby), and then there's the Bible (Ansel Adams's works) and everything else is either repetitive or derivative or gravy.

Most reactions

Back