Photography lover just starting out 8)

Leah_Graphy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there moment capturers! Here are a few of my photos that I have taken of our grand Earth at beautiful points in time. I hope you enjoy! XOXO

Summerside, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Fall Sunset
3.jpg

The Blue Shank Road, Prince Edward Island, Canada
Beautiful Winter
2.jpg

This is my beautiful baby girl, Shelby (Black Lab/Rottie mix) & her friend Bridgette
Murray River, Prince Edward Island, Canada
1.jpg

Leah Burke
[email protected]
Panasonic DMC-LS70

Last edited:
Hey everyone out there... meet leah, shes my big sister.. also a big fan of photography.. shes just using a Panasonic DMC-LS70 P&S right now, but has proven many times that it doesnt take a $2000 camera to take great shots... obviously shes limited with the camera she has, but shes moving back in with mum and dad soon, where she will have access to a D70.. I look forward to teaching her how to use that (and I look forward to what everyone here has to teach her too)

Thanks little Brother. & thank you for showing me this site! I really should have signed up for it earlier! Love you! XOXOX

Yes, enjoyable shots. Thanks for sharing. A lot of fantastic shots have been taken with a P&S, and I carry one more than anything (like when out doing other things). Like 'bro' mentions, it doesn't take a $2000 to get great shots.

Hi Leah! I'm new here too so welcome! We can learn together! I really like shot 2- but it looks a bit underexposed. I'm not sure how many adjustments you can make with a P&S so great shot with the equiptment you have! Since you don't allow edits on your pics, maybe your big bro can play with it a bit to try and brighten it up some...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back