Photography school

Wiz_Rares

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heya guys!

To keep it short, I'm from Romania. That's a country in Europe. Kinda small country. But we have cute girls. Aaaanyway, here's the thing: I've been organizing photo classes for some time now, done about 20 in total, on different themes, from basics to lighting and experimental photography. The thing is that lately, with the growing number of photo courses in the capital city of Bucharest, in which I reside, I've been having a kind of downfall. Everybody can get the basics on the internet and there are a lot of bigger courses and communities here, with a lot more money.

What I wanted to ask you, photographers of the world wide...world XD is WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU WOULD DO IN A PHOTO COURSE, SHOULD YOU BE GIVEN ANYTHING NEEDED[from models to equipment to locations etc.] So, tell me
smile.gif
What would make you, as a photographer say "Dude, I NEED to go to that course!" ?

Thanks a lot guys, hope to see you around soon
smile.gif

Wiz.

Just be really good and really know your stuff. I think almost any art or craft benefits from live instruction, especially at the beginner levels. I could spent months with a problem that an insightful instructor could fix in 5 seconds. You can't get that type of thing from linear, non-interactive instruction, like watching a video.

If you have a really strong portfolio, have credentials, are a strong teacher and can fuel people's passion for photography you'll be fine and should be able to figure out an inspired course. But if you are a mediocre photographer who gets a power kick out of being a 'teacher' and are basically the semi-blind leading the blind, well, I don't know then.

Good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back