Photography Season Starting - IR Pictures

Orgnoi1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.northeastfoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Its been a while since I have been on and posted pics or otherwise... between running a forum and snowmobiling winter really is busy for me...:confused:

This season I started getting back into IR and like any other photography jumped in with both feet running... heres a cross section of my work since I started back into it... pictures are either taken by my Canon G7 full spectrum or Rebel XT IR-Only conversion... I have a Rebel XTi being converted right now for Enhanced IR from Lifepixel... cant wait to get that back!

Enjoy!!!

2008_03_05-R01.jpg

2008_03_06-R04.jpg

My first use of my IR filtered flash unit!
2008_03_11-R01.jpg

And last but not least... what I feel are probably my two favorite shots so far... its hard to get good IR before you have leaves and grass...

Anyone for lunch?
2008_03_27-R02.jpg

This was my first colorswap shot...
2008_02_11-R01.jpg

the rose is the one i like the best but they're all wonderful!

Agreed. Very inspiring, and very beautiful work. I am so impressed! Particularly by the colourswap shot - seeing the true colours in the shed but IR in the trees is a really great effect, I hope you do more. Well done!

C.

As always Ross your work is stunning. Awesome shots they are. The flower picture is beautiful.

These are all really great. I especially love the one of the rose, just stunning!

Thanks everyone!!! Cosmo I would bet you have seen just about every one of these before havent you?....=)

I give this set an A+ ..........I'm a fan of gloomy/creepy photo's I like #1 the best out of the bunch.

All the pics are really nice though........thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back