1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Photography store in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by Ant, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Ant

Ant TPF Noob!

OK. This is a long shot, but there's plenty of photo knowledgeable Americans on this board so I though I'd give it a punt. :wink:

I've got my eye on a Nikon AF 80-400mm f4.5/5.6 ED VR lens, which will cost me about £1100

However, I'm off to Las Vegas for a wee holiday in a few days and the US price for that lens works out to be the equivalent of only about £800, which is quite a saving.

Does anybody know of a good photo store in Las Vegas where I might get this lens?

Thanks.

2. C_lawgik

C_lawgik TPF Noob!

My favorite one in Vegas is Sahara camera. Best presec for me at least since i am a student. But Caseys Camera is ok . There are a few otheres but ihave never been to. If your over on Sahara or near it I would definately go to Sahara Camera.