Photography Studio Auction - Sheriff Seized Contents - NY

Shelly1204

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I guess this is why you shouldn't take on weddings unless you're up to the task! :lmao:

Unhappy bride sued a photography studio for a refund, and won. They didn't pay up, so she had the sheriff seize the studio, and they're selling the contents at auction. List is attached.

Auction was scheduled for tomorrow 1/20, but it's just been moved back a month. The list of items to be auctioned off is attached. If you're in the NY area, come on down!

Angelica_Studio_-_Mark_Kauffman_Auction_2.jpg - 42.85 KB

Angelica_Studio_-_Mark_Kauffman_Auction_3.jpg - 37.4 KB

Angelica_Studio_-_Mark_Kauffman_Auction_4.jpg - 31.53 KB

Angelica_Studio_-_Mark_Kauffman_Auction_5.jpg - 36.47 KB

Angelica_Studio_-_Mark_Kauffman_Auction_6.jpg - 35.32 KB

I can't read it cause im not a subscriber to any of the services??? weird ill google it.

Either am I, you should be able to see it for free. It's a video. Looks like the bride paid for the wedding pics, and 6 years later she still has yet to receive her pics.

"I gave her the usual dying husband rate"

ok, heres what I found. Maybe he doesn't deserve it...

ANGELA!!!!

What I heard was that she paid in full, and he tacked on an extra grand out of the blue before he would release the photos. She brought suit because she was refusing to be blackmailed into paying more.

Guess there's always several sides to every story. I was just hoping for a good deal on some gear....:popcorn:

Oh, im not trying to take sides, I was just curious and that news12 link still wont let me in. i even tried to go in through regular news12 website and it wont let me in.

Most reactions

Back