Photography tips and ideas; Objects & Locations?

DLL_4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.studio409.ca
Hey there.

I'm having a pretty big problem. I love my DC and I love taking pictures. My problem is that i dont know what to take pictures of... I live far out in the country where there's no neat architecture at all, there are no hills/mountains/forests/lakes or anything like that even close to where i live. I am so overly bored out here and i cant find anything to take pictures of!
Do you guys have any tips or ideas for me, maybe regarding what i could take pictures of, where, how, etc etc. I'm completely clueless :(

The last while i've been taking/creating a lot of manipulation photos.
P1020306.jpg

dannys-1.jpg

Car-Crash.jpg

2.jpg

I'm completely out of ideas now. I need some help!

Thanks in advance! :)

You've definately been practicing the manipulations!!!

Are there any botanical gardens around? Those usually have great opportunities. Also, barring other opportunities go Macro! Lint can be interesting in Macro with a little spot lighting. Bugs, silverware, ice, anything in macro can be a whole new world of visual effects.

Hello,

Do they have people where you live? I believe that some photographers enjoy taking pictures of other people. Portraiture or something they call it.;)

F. Duddy

LizM> Thanks :) And no, there are no botanical gardens around. The closest one that i know of is about 60-70km away from where i live, and at the moment i dont own a car of my own, so it'll be almost impossible for me to get there.

FuddyDuddy> A total of 900 people in my town. I dont know any of them since i just moved up here with my family about a year ago. I only know my next-door neighbours, and as far as I know they dont like being photographed. lol.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions! :)

Hello

In that case, offering to take their photo is the ideal way to break the ice with the population of your new hometown and make some new friends.:mrgreen:
F. Duddy

Most reactions

Back