Photography tips?

xxWesxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wesleyphotographyshots.webs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay im a amateur photographer. I have a Cannon Rebel T3i with a 18-55mm lens. Im having problems getting my photo's to turn out exactly the way i want to. Ive read my manual over and over again. Ive looked on videos for tips. ive looked on most forumn sites. Still cant seem to get my photos turn out the way i want. There to noisy. I even set my camera to Auto ISO. Still noisy. Sometimes i have problems getting the right ISO at diffrent types of days. Seems as if my camera wants to stay at ISO 6400 even on auto. The main problem im having is with ISO, Apeture, Shutter Speed. Thats what i cant seem to get down. Is there any suggestions to waht im doing wrong? I shoot in RAW. and i use to shoot in jpeg. Seems raw does better. ANYWAYS if you wanna see some of my photos here are some. Photos - Welsey Hatfield Photography

Thanks!

-wes

set your ISO to it's lowest native setting, 100 or 200, I don't know your model. Set aperture for desired depth of field (DOF) and shutter speed as required to get exposure where wanted. Or set speed to capture action and aperture as required. ISO is bumped up where necessary to maintain required DOF and shutter speed.

Post a picture here in the thread (don't make us go find one) and tell us what you were trying to achieve and how you think you failed.

Have you engaged your exposure compensation dial by mistake? Check to be sure, as it can create issues/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back