Photography TV Show

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here I am while waiting for my laptop to boot up, I flip on the tv and start scrolling through channels. I nearly drop when I see the name "Art Wolfe" in the title of the show. Something like "To the Edge with Art Wolfe". Never heard of the show, figured I would seeing as he is my photographic hero! Show wasn't bad, but only caught the last 10 minutes. He was shooting in Patagonia and of course, the locations and wildlife were amazing!

Gonna have to keep my eye out for the show again.

It's called 'Travels to the Edge with Art Wolfe'.

Here is the website. Including a tv-schedule..;)

pascal

you do raise a good point though... for a hobby thats so popular, there isnt many programs on TV about photography is there??

Ummm, shame

omg I think I saw that the other day!
I was flipping through channels... Friday, I think. I caught the last 20 minutes or so if it. It was on PBS here. I wasn't even paying attention for the first few minutes. I had just turned the tv on for a little background noise as I was working on the computer. I suddenly realized what the show was about and started watching.
I love Arte Wolf. :D

I also saw that program on PBS...it was awesome. I will certainly be checking for this one again.

It's so true, that photography is under-represented on TV. I've seen a couple good shows (like this one) and some bad ones (Nikon Wildlife Adventures).

Thanks for the heads up. I will have the TiVo snag a couple episodes :)

Most reactions

Back