Photojournalist

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am kinda curious as to how many people here are photojournalist. If you are a photojournalist, please include the following information.

• Name
• News Company

*all information is optional

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton
Freelance
North Carolina

Would you like a social security number and address too?

If, in fact, such information did exist; I would not be presently disposed to discuss such information.

The reason I am wondering about this information is because I am a new photojournalist and I am trying to find out how many people are photojournalist. I also want to find out where all the photojournalist live, that way I can find out where I might want to start my photojournalist career.

You do not need that information to find out if you want to start a photojournalistic carreer.

I find it quite suspect to ask people their REAL name, age, location and place of employment on an international PUBLIC photography forum.

That does seem like an odd way to figure out where to get a job. I am sure like 99.99999% percent of professional pj's out there are not answering our forum or whatever other forum you migh have posted in. The best place for you to start is at home if you have any local newspapers where you live try to get on the list of stringers for them and this will build a resume portfolio and tearsheets for you and also will get you started with the experience you need. Start this way and go from there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back