Photomatix academic discount

Brick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my student employees found this today after a discussion on HDR - really wish I had known about it long ago!

60% off for students, 75% off for photography students, and 100% off for photography teachers! :thumbup:

Just go to the purchase page and scroll all the way to the bottom.

100% for teachers ? so free?

Yep, free. I was on a roll with the %'s and decided to stick with it :mrgreen:

from their website:

• Photography student pricing: This applies to university or college students having photography as major or minor. In this case, the discount is 75% off the price of Photomatix Pro or Photomatix Pro Plus. If this applies to you, please contact us as described for case 3 further down this page, and be sure to include documentation of your photography enrollment.
  • Photography teacher license: If you are a lecturer/teacher/trainer teaching photography, then you may be eligible for a free license. Please contact us as described for case 3 further down this page. Please include a reference to the class(es) you are teaching such as a link to a webpage or scanned printed material.
  • Standard academic pricing: This applies to other types of teachers or university/college students. In this case, the discount is 60% off the price of Photomatix Pro or Photomatix Pro Plus. Please refer to cases 1 to 3 below to be sent the instructions to purchase our software at academic pricing.

I used the Academic deal, its great.

we use the academic version as well. Our school is an art center and more continuing education and that is the version we quailified for; it is great they do this for folks.

Did I miss if there's an expiration date for using the discount?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back