photos for C&C please.

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the two river shots today when visiting the in-laws.
3430759852_011d0ed6c1_b.jpg

another one
3430751264_8fab1eb90e_b.jpg

and the wife
3429954797_55ef066585_b.jpg

I like the setting of 1 and 2 but the issues I have with them is the foreground in each is blown out a little bit, perhaps having a longer exposure and closing down the aperture might help by keeping the foreground and background in focus and giving a nice, smooth, sweeping motion of the water. The third picture is good, I just wonder if it would be better if you showed more of the shadow to the right. Everything seems really "centered" IMO. Other than that its a good picture I like the shadows on her face

I like the setting of 1 and 2 but the issues I have with them is the foreground in each is blown out a little bit, perhaps having a longer exposure and closing down the aperture might help by keeping the foreground and background in focus and giving a nice, smooth, sweeping motion of the water. The third picture is good, I just wonder if it would be better if you showed more of the shadow to the right. Everything seems really "centered" IMO. Other than that its a good picture I like the shadows on her face

Thanks for your time and input. I tried closing down the aperture and going with a slow shutter but the picture kept coming out real bright. I compensated -2 but, but still came out bright. I find the 2 pictures are kind of dull, not alive if that makes sence. How would i improve that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back