Photos from Air Show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was lucky enough to get invited to a spectacular air show this summer with some friends in Oshkosh. Of course, they asked me to take my camera along, to which I was happy to oblige. Unfortunately, it was really bright overcast sky most of the day, so there may be some blowout on the sky in some of them. Other times, the overcast clouds got dark, but it didn't rain all day. Only near the end of the day when the stunt planes were doing their thing did the sky clear up. Here are a few of many shots that I managed to get from being there on the first day of the 3-day event. Thanks for looking. :)

IMG_1626_2_700.jpg

IMG_1632_2_700.jpg

IMG_1640_2_700.jpg

IMG_1642_2_700.jpg

IMG_1663_2_700.jpg

IMG_1668_2_700.jpg

IMG_1674_2_700.jpg

IMG_1846_2_700.jpg

IMG_1873_2_700.jpg

IMG_1893_2_700.jpg

IMG_1987_2_700.jpg

IMG_1691_2_700.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

NJ

Thanks Carlos for looking and commenting! I saw those sites, very nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

You are welcome :D If you like to share your photographs, those are really good places to upload them :)

Nice shots! #8 and #9 are my faves of the series.

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS!!! I love aviation as it has been in the family a long while. well sort of (dad was an aircraft mechanic starting in '91 and is now a FAA Inspector)

I havent had much luck in getting to any air shows this season but there is a big one coming up at the end of Sept. where I live. The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. looking forward to it.

again, I love the photographs

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS!!! I love aviation as it has been in the family a long while. well sort of (dad was an aircraft mechanic starting in '91 and is now a FAA Inspector)

I havent had much luck in getting to any air shows this season but there is a big one coming up at the end of Sept. where I live. The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends. looking forward to it.

again, I love the photographs

Thanks Matt! The guys I was with at the air show are really big into aviation. One is a former navy pilot and the other use to build planes and do aviation repair and maintenance.

I hope you get to go to your air show in Sept. If you do go, be sure to get some pictures and post them here! :)

NJ

Most reactions

Back