Photos from beginer with cameraphone

Which photos do you want to see full res?

LOL....This is crazy. Everyone with their high dollar lenses, high dollar camera bodies, and with a cell phone and photoshop, I believe I have seen the best photos in my life.

I have literally scoured these forums looking at everyones photos, and then to come here and see this...from a cellphone, and editing from photoshop, masterpieces.

I believe we may very well be in the presense of one of the best photographers in the world. Laugh if you will...but the mere pages worth of posts here shows that there is some serious interest in this persons photography and editing skills. The fact that some dont even believe it was with a cellphone ( i do) shows how truly great these photos are. Whether it was done with tons of editing or not...bottom line is that they are amazing....does it matter how they got to amazing? Nope. I dont care. To the OP, way to rock on and show that a 50 dollar phone is all you really need. Now I truly believe it is the photographer, not the camera. I know now, that whatever camera I buy (nikon d60 or canon xsi) I can and should be able to get amazing shots.

Ive rambled and rambled...but man, these photos are amazing. Thank you OP...you truly ARE the best I have ever seen.

Ive rambled and rambled...but man, these photos are amazing. Thank you OP...you truly ARE the best I have ever seen.

Oh my. At first I thought you were taking the piss. . .but if this is truly genuine. . .that is kind of depressing.

great pics! i am looking at the bench pic, the before and after. i can see how you used selective color but i dont know how you made the leaves look so shadowy, each red leaf on the ground is clearly defined with a black shadow all around it. how did you do that?

Unless you're pulling our legs, I find these shots to be unfreakin believable for a camera phone. Hell, maybe I ought to sell my equipment, put the money in my bike, and get a better cell phone.:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

it really is amazing where cellphone cameras have come. I LOVE the photos my iPhone produce, when helped with some of the wonderful apps you can get.. clearly they are not comparable to a DSLR, but, come on people, its a cellphone.. the fact that we can even take pictures with them is amazing, let alone that we can actually get good quality photos!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back