Photos from beginer with cameraphone

Again very much thanks :hug::
The stitching is easy - PTGUI is a program, that automaticly stitch them together for no time (it's better than Photoshop's "Photomerge").
Later will post you 100% images of this, just tell me where to upload them and wich one to upload.

p.s. sorry for bad english

Yes, how do you know that?

Shhhh! ;) My secret.
But hey, does it make any difference where any of us come from?
So there. It doesn't matter.
I must say your country looks GOOD in the fog!!!

I will post the others, if you don't see them on my flickr page... and to spam little more here... :sexywink:

LaFoto - by the BG registration ot the Citroen C4?

2944485920_b8cf864c7f_b.jpg

2980829775_314dfb35ed_o.jpg

2984902788_eb824fbbf6_o.jpg

2981857666_23ec770709_o.jpg

2974224427_537ef5f115_o.jpg

2974222087_57a5d792fa_o.jpg

2975076430_5e57e7fd53_o.jpg

2974221387_2869393ff9_o.jpg

2967453744_cfb5161672_o.jpg

2943650199_65ced8a8d9_o.jpg

2944510616_80c233fff3_o.jpg

LaFoto - by the BG registration ot the Citroen C4?

It wasn't really hard, was it? ;)

Will you ever want to have a real camera? Or will you for all times love to work on your stacked phone pics?

The area that surrounds you looks really pretty. But so far the once I chose as my absolute favourite STILL is my absolute favourite, even though you have now posted many more (soon this thread will become a hassle for those to open whose internet connection is slow...)

This is nothing. You should hear the great phone calls I make with my Rebel XT. :er:

great, great work.

keep posting!

pascal

I don't see why this kid needs to upgrade to a camera! I haven't seen pictures this good out of D300s... You appear to be a master of the PP, and that's all you need. Who wants to carry around a bulky DSLR when you can simply carry a 3 megapixel phone.... Nice work.

Not to be a dink, but has anyone verified the metadata, or is that even possible with this device, just to be sure we're not being duped? I can't believe the beautiful images in this thread! And from a phone, you have some eye and some talent.

Tell me which photo do you want to see at 100% and where to upload it (because I don't know)
I can show all untuched original images, wich have been stitched together for any of these photos. :sexywink:

LaFoto - OK, I will stop posting big images.

You are allowed to start new threads at all times, Gam. So once people open a thread, it's only a certain amount of photos for them to load, and then only comments (words), which load fast for about everyone.

The only really long and photo heavy threads here on TPF are those in the Photo Themes, for those never "die", photos can be added by all members who feel they have a good contribution to a certain theme at any time. And also the meet-up threads tend to become longer than others when all those TPFers, who met (check the link in my sig for one of the longest ... both meet-ups - it was a whole week! - and threads about it, for example) post their impressions from the meet-up :D.

And I myself don't know of any photo host site in the internet that allows you to post un-resized photos... :scratch:

I don't see why this kid needs to upgrade to a camera! I haven't seen pictures this good out of D300s... You appear to be a master of the PP, and that's all you need. Who wants to carry around a bulky DSLR when you can simply carry a 3 megapixel phone.... Nice work.

Not to be a dink, but has anyone verified the metadata, or is that even possible with this device, just to be sure we're not being duped? I can't believe the beautiful images in this thread! And from a phone, you have some eye and some talent.

He clearly doesn't strictly 'need' to upgrade, but he is no doubt limited by the current set-up and is evidently good enough to get a lot out of a better camera.
Aside from anything else, an SLR would save a lot of time spent on stitching photos together and offer more MPs. However, I really do NOT want to start another one of 'those' threads :)

Now that's just insane. Great idea, I love the results :)

Damn good photos OP. Wow.

You have some great skills with a camera phone. I'm still skeptical. Whether you took these with a camera phone or not, it's still great.

When I get the right cables for my D80, I'll finally have local. I heard the D300 will be able to have free local AND long distance.

Either way, amazing amazing shots.

PS. The OP still hasn't said what phone they have........

~Michael~

Most reactions

New Topics

Back