Photos from beginer with cameraphone

That's some nice editing, by the way. The colors are very nice, especially when compared with the originals. The originals are a bit bland overall, but the colors after processing are very, very vivid.

No offense, your photos are very pretty, but you are not a beginner... those are some pretty advanced PP skills.

Not that I am complaining, that is some nice eye candy.

Damn good photos OP. Wow.
PS. The OP still hasn't said what phone they have........

Doesn't he say so underneath his very first photo posted in the original post to this thread? I read that he works with a Sony Ericsson K770... and Photoshop, of course.

i think part of the credit of those pics should also go to the scenery.
its one thing to make a nice photo, but u gotta find the shot first...

Like the many many others above I am very impressed with what you have achived with kit which is far infrerior to that which many of us use - fantastic job ! :)

What would be interesting though is to have an idea of your editing process (in detail). There is a big difference between your starting shots and you end result - and if the views of many here are anything to go by - there is definatly interest in hearing about your editing process. (though it might be an idea to start a new thread for that so it does not get lost in this one ;))

This is from one shot
http://flickr.com/photos/gam3ra/3049511123/

3049511123_66e6ec3406_o.jpg

That snow shot is fantastic. Reminds me of zooming in or out while the shutter is open. What speed were you traveling?

Doesn't he say so underneath his very first photo posted in the original post to this thread? I read that he works with a Sony Ericsson K770... and Photoshop, of course.

Ha ha. Thanks for pointing that out. I was looking more at the pictures instead of paying ANY attention to the surrounding text!

~Michael~

My first camera was a cell phone. I always thought it (Samsung D600) would take amazing photos at 2 megapixels. I was probably a bit early in thinking so. So, to compensate, my second camera was a 30D, haha. Extreme kudos. "Photos from beginner with cameraphone" my butt.

i think part of the credit of those pics should also go to the scenery.
its one thing to make a nice photo, but u gotta find the shot first...

I Disagree - I've seen skilled photographers make interesting photos out of pretty much anything, and I've seen poor photographers botch up what could have been a beautiful landscape. I like to think I fall somewhere midway, the reality is I probably lean towards the latter. :-/

To the OP, I'm another joining the "I'm jealous" crowd, because I can't produce this sorta stuff with my K10D. :lol:

Most reactions

Back