Photos from beginer with cameraphone

Don't be jealous, here another image by one shot, so the quality is poor (ISO400 by phone, ftw)

3052635451_06d6595874_o.jpg

I'd be trying to sell these to the folks who make the phone for advertising purposes! Awsome images!

Ian (... trades in his 30D and glass for a camera phone)

uuuuh.... woah. amazing.
I'd hardly call you a beginner though!!
you obviously know what you're doing!
hmm.... and all this time I've been saving up for a camera upgrade...

Show us a picture of your phone somehow? Or just.. what phone are you using? The dynamic range is so high; it's really really hard for me to believe it's a camera phone with a sensor being so tiny. Great shots however you got them.

i sill wanna see the originals of these pictures, and how can camera's produce fisheye pictures?

there is a huge difference between the orignal shot of the car in the snow and the finished project.

fellow has a nice eye and great PP skills, along with being creative with those editing skills.

yeah thats why i wanna see the originals to see all the editing done

Show us a picture of your phone somehow? Or just.. what phone are you using? The dynamic range is so high; it's really really hard for me to believe it's a camera phone with a sensor being so tiny. Great shots however you got them.

I'm with you. The varied scenery and the multiple seasons... Kinda hard to believe. And how would you know the ISO of a camera phone picture?

OK, I'll be the "jerk" here...

First off, very nice photos! I think they are great!

To say again, I think they are great.

But... If any of you would download a demo version of PTGui, went out and shot some panoramics, ran them though your normal PP and saved them as JPGs/TIFFs you'd be amazed at your own skills.

The composition and PP are nice in these shots, but the fact that they came off a small resolution camera phone and "stitched" together really is not that impressive considering this:

Gigapixel

or this:

PTGui

Again, I like these images! Nice composition and PP, the rest... not so thrilling.

I again will tell

SHOW ME WHERE TO UPLOAD .RAR ARCHIVE WITH ORIGINALS, THAT YOU WILL SEE!
and I will upload them.

LaFoto - tripod? No... the phone have good shutter speed with light.
I'm combining it like this, to create the first photo

3041706918_2981100831_o.jpg

I'm newbie at Photoshop, too! But love playing with colors... take about 5mins to create from this to first photo :sexywink:

mitko007 - mersi bace :)

so how did you go from these to the first pic? i understand how u stitched them together, but what did u do after? mess with the curves? dodge and burn? saturation effects? levels? WHAT?

BEAUTIFUL PICS. i'm a long time PS user but total newb to photography.

If you can do this with a phone I would love to see what you could do with a good camera.

Most reactions

Back