Photos from the street

Heya Mutki, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have looked at all three photos here and find all three of them too dark. It is the people you wanted to portray, and it is their faces that are so dark, we can hardly see them. I'm sure the photos still carry the potential to brighten them up a little with some post processing software. Have you tried that already or are you totally against using any post processing software?

Hi Mukti, welcome aboard.

I do like the shots but I have to agree with LaFoto. I suspect Facebook may have something to do with it, I've stopped uploading anything but snaps of friends there because their upload process was massacring my shots. If you get a Flickr account you can link it to your Facebook so your shots show up there as well plus you get to preserve more of the original quality.

Heya Mutki, welcome to ThePhotoForum.

I have looked at all three photos here and find all three of them too dark. It is the people you wanted to portray, and it is their faces that are so dark, we can hardly see them. I'm sure the photos still carry the potential to brighten them up a little with some post processing software. Have you tried that already or are you totally against using any post processing software?

Thanks for the reply.
Well,I have just put up some of my photo work on Flickr.

I guess,the brightness was a FB issue coz it didn't look as dark on Flickr.Let me know what you think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30539854@N02/

Look forward to the brickbats and the bouquets;)

Regards,
Mukti

Hi Mukti, welcome aboard.

I do like the shots but I have to agree with LaFoto. I suspect Facebook may have something to do with it, I've stopped uploading anything but snaps of friends there because their upload process was massacring my shots. If you get a Flickr account you can link it to your Facebook so your shots show up there as well plus you get to preserve more of the original quality.

Thanks Resin42,I have put up my photos on Flickr..hopefully,it doesn't look as dark.
Look forward to the critique.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30539854@N02/

btw,I love your style,great work!

Regards,
Mukti

Most reactions

New Topics

Back