Photos in an album in the USA

modrih

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good day. I come from Europe. Exactly Polish. In Poland the most popular images in an album is 10x15 (in centimeters). I would like to know which standard applies in the USA and Canada regarding the images in the album. What images most often printed in the United States and Canada for the album? As this service is called in these countries? I would like to meet the standard for the US and Canada. If anyone knows any other in other countries, which dominate this they'd like to hear. I'm sorry for my English.

Does your country in general is still fashionable to call your digital photos? so as to have prints on paper? I would like to meet standards and practices in your country and not only in the US and Canada.

Best regards :)

If you are referring to printing, some standard print sizes in the USA are 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10" and now 8 1/2" x 11". There are larger sizes too as well as people who crop where they want and then print to the crop format.

Thank you, this information is very helpful for me . Yet I ask how to speak on the company , the plant that performs service for printing photos? How do you say it in your language? What do you call this service ?

In my country name is "photolab". Although the language is Polish , we use the English name .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back