Photos in posts (i love that band)

Hey again, Craig.

I don't think that the Nikon site allows 'deep linking' which is the practice of providing a link to a page INSIDE of a site, rather then going through the main page and navigating to your specific picture. (linking deep INSIDE of a site.)

Mac or PC, deep linking is the same thing. Get your picture on your hosting site of choice, get the URL for that page, and submit that link within the boxed 'URL' tag and the blue 'Close Tags' on this site.

Use the 'Preview' button provided at the bottom of your post here to see if it works. If it works for you on 'Preview' then we should be able to see it.

Some sites don't alow 'deep linking' because it bypasses their delivery of cookies or bypases their main advertisers, or because that's just not the way they're set up.

As you already know, I'm a proponent of fotopic, and I can say that InstantLogic ain't TOO bad. There are other sites that compete quite competently with these two sites, and it's just a matter of you looking around and trying out a few to get the one that you like best.

Good luck again!

I will keep investigating. That nikon site is actually one huge commercial. Being a nikon owner, it has it's moments. I have recived more than one complaint.

Most reactions

Back