Photos of Joplin, MO tornado damage

Fantastic job with these images. I used to live in Springfield,Mo (very close to joplin) and know a lot of people out there. i know they can use all the help they can get. People out there are holding garage sales and doing what they can to help this town. I know that the restaurant I used to work at donated a lot of food to the survivors and workers. Thanks again for your amazing work.

Great Set, thanks for sharing. These really give an appreciation of the scale of destruction and our thoughts are with the many people that have been affected.

So sad and devastating 'coz this photographs shows how dangerous and how natural disaster affects our lives but you have so much incredible photos. By caring for our environment it can prevent this kind of disaster. Keep on posting! :)

Thanks for sharing. Our hearts and prayers go out to those affected by the storms. Seems mother nature is reaping revenge on us for destroying and polluting the planet.

Chak - moved - well wrought photographs of a very terrible time - done with amazing sensitivity and genuine heart. Thank you for sharing, prayers for the people.

Unbelievable!! Thoughts and Prayers go out to those folks!

Oh - my - God!
NO news footage can convey what these photos do!
Oh, oh, oh ... :pale:

Most reactions

Back