Photos of my girlfriend and I (first post!)

jas00n_86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My girlfriend and I love taking pictures. We like doing it as a hobby and also a way to make some cash on the side. We have taken Senior pics, Engagement pics , and have done one Wedding so far. So to give ourselves a formal intro, here are some photos of us! Enjoy!

P1012139.jpg

P1012232gray.jpg

P1012168.jpg

P1012248.jpg

C & C Please

B and W conversion looks good. Looking at the photo of you (second posted), your face blends in a little to much with the background. Good use of product placement with the last image, Coke will be sending you a check shortly. Who takes more photos, you or her?

Welcome to the forum.

I think the selective colour in the last picture pulls the attention away from her face (and a very lovely face it is).

I appreciate the constructive criticism, it's what I was hoping to get!

AverageJoe - We generally take the same amount of pictures. Although she enjoys taking a lot of portraits, I get into taking more landscapes and wildlife photos. And we found that old Coke fridge out in the woods at my Dads farm, it was fun to shoot with.

Tiberius47 - I enjoy looking at that face too.

Last edited:
i'd be interested to see the last one reversed; keep her in color and b\w the background it may not look better but it seems like her face is a bit lost

Welcome!

Good shots, the first one in particular is great - her look in that shot is very natural and at ease, the way she is smiling makes it look almost like a candid. I like the guardrails and how the perspective highlights your girlfriend. Maybe moving the frame (or cropping, if possible) very slightly down and to the left would have balanced the shot a bit better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back