Photos of my loved Emerald Isle

Thanks a mill for all your help! I think I will never get it right! :( My camera has too many options and I never know which one will be the best to use!

No problem, I know the many options seem daunting at first but it won't be long before it comes easily. The best way to learn is just to try out the modes (shutter-priority, aperture-priority and manual being the main ones to conquer) and experiment! Once you've taken a few photos, look at them on the monitor and try to criticise in any way you can - always striving for improvement ;)

I've been trying to think of what to say in regards to these images, but I think I came up with something here.

I absoutley LOVE Ireland... I'm from Newfoundland, and I'm the only person I know my age (23) who truely has a love for my irish culture. My whole life I've played in Celtic bands, I've always had a love for any movie that had Ireland in it, I would say I'm Irish to the core.. Almost every week I am searching for images from ireland to show my wife, as that is where we are going for our 10th anniversary (6 years from now)

when I think of Ireland, I see vibrant green rolling hills and amazing ocean and pubs and guinness...

When i give my thoughts on your pictures, its not to be a jerk, its simply because you are in an amazing place and you could get some amazing pictures!!!

Your pictures lack the colors I see when I think of Ireland... your greens could pop out a lot more with a little comp work.... you say your camera has to many options its these options that will turn a good picture into an amazing picture... as mentioned in other posts, you need to watch your horizons too and your sky composition

Most reactions

New Topics

Back