Photos Of My New Lotus: Luka Magnotta

one more thing, a lotus anything is a driver's car that is meant to be thrown and tossed into corners and blasted down long straights at triple digit speeds, not something that gets paraded around South Beach at 10mph. :thumbdown: My Probe has probably seen more track time and triple digit speeds than that thing ever will, and mine has sat in my garage for a year getting built.

It could get done sooner if I could stop buying camera equipment. :lol:

Echo what has been said
Also if I can comment on that car, I dont think it looks very attractive, Would rather buy an Audi TT for 13 thousand dollars less

You simply don't understand the purpose of a Lotus Exige/Elise. This is coming from someone who owns (and enjoys) an Audi TT. The two are very different when it comes to purpose.

For normal driving, even spirited on road, the Lotus is a royal PITA to live with. On the track, it is a dream. Probably would pass one up as I don't get much track time these days. If I had money to burn, I could think of a few other things I would rather have.

Really wish Audi would lighten up the TT quite a bit... porky.. very porky.. which is quite the opposite of the Lotus.

Last edited:
Echo what has been said
Also if I can comment on that car, I dont think it looks very attractive, Would rather buy an Audi TT for 13 thousand dollars less

You simply don't understand the purpose of a Lotus Exige/Elise. This is coming from someone who owns (and enjoys) an Audi TT. The two are very different when it comes to purpose.

For normal driving, even spirited on road, the Lotus is a royal PITA to live with. On the track, it is a dream. Probably would pass one up as I don't get much track time these days. If I had money to burn, I could think of a few other things I would rather have.

Really wish Audi would lighten up the TT quite a bit... porky.. very porky.. which is quite the opposite of the Lotus.

On the nosey.

Echo what has been said

Like a Lancer Evolution VIII through X. Wait an Audio TT isn't even comparable to any of those either and he's trying to compare one to a Lotus

EXIF:
Camera Maker: Panasonic
Camera Model: DMC-F3
Image Date: 2010:07:14 11:38:55
Focal Length: 5.0mm (35mm equivalent: 28mm)
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.033 s (1/30)
ISO equiv: 250
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: Yes (Manual)
Color Space: sRGB

What does this mean?

EXIF:
Camera Maker: Panasonic
Camera Model: DMC-F3
Image Date: 2010:07:14 11:38:55
Focal Length: 5.0mm (35mm equivalent: 28mm)
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 0.033 s (1/30)
ISO equiv: 250
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: program (Auto)
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: Yes (Manual)
Color Space: sRGB

What does this mean?

It means it was taken with one of panasonic's cheapest cameras. Taken badly I may add.

This seams more of a joke than anything.

It means it was taken with one of panasonic's cheapest cameras. Taken badly I may add.

So how did he get that information?

or did he make it up?

Edit: I get it... it was a joke, he made that up...

So how did he get that information?

or did he make it up?

Edit: I get it... it was a joke, he made that up...

Not sure if thats the real EXIF info. I was implying that the thread was put up as a joke.

Holy crap! I just wish the original photos were still visible.

Luka Magnotta is the name of a Canadian psychopath who killed a former lover and sent severed body parts to different people in Canada. He was arrested in Berlin last week. The poster should be banned from this forum.

facepalm.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back