Photos that need C&C please and thank you

and the erilla vs bigtwiky war continues :)

hehe, point taken. I'm not contributing to the thread, so I'll step on out... no promises of not making a comeback though. :lmao:

as ive said in your previous posts, i know that although these photos are over a year old, your pp is improving, and dimnishing in its effects, so gj. I liked the first and 4th picture the best, the other seem like snapshots IMO

these photos are not over a year old lol i took them 2 days ago and bigtwiky u are right i just did not have the time then because i had to go to school sorry

lol, bigtwinky i was just messing around :), and to erilla, sorry then, was at school and couldnt check, if this is recent, then gj, youre improivng

hehe, point taken. I'm not contributing to the thread, so I'll step on out... no promises of not making a comeback though. :lmao:

as ive said in your previous posts, i know that although these photos are over a year old, your pp is improving, and dimnishing in its effects, so gj. I liked the first and 4th picture the best, the other seem like snapshots IMO

these photos are not over a year old lol i took them 2 days ago and bigtwiky u are right i just did not have the time then because i had to go to school sorry

lol, bigtwinky i was just messing around :), and to erilla, sorry then, was at school and couldnt check, if this is recent, then gj, youre improivng
its all good lol and thanks btw its Er111a not a i after the r

I see a story in them, and enjoyed them very much. IMO it conveys a "Blue collar" image, which i can connect with. i like it! BTW isnt westinghouse still a major brand?

I like them all, too. Very impressed with the "improvements" over your first flood of pictures. They all appear a tad too dark, but I know that it could be my monitor causing that problem. And as suggested, ease up on the angle for #4, just my thoughts.

first one is probably the best picture I've seen from you to date

Most reactions

Back