Photos to criticise

cagil

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everybody!I am new here and wanted to share my new photos,I hope you like them and I am open to any critique... By the way these photos are from Turkey...

img0073pw5.jpg

img0020lm8.jpg

img0139wf1.jpg

I prefer the 2nd for the "move" and lights

The first is classic with very soft colors
The 3rd lack out of "pep's (I dont know the word in english :lol: ) and I find that the colors are insipid

I like third the best. at first glance I couldn't tell what was going on, then quickly(I swear) realized it was a reflection. It's one of those "whoa" moments that stick in your head, so I will be thinking about that shot for a while now. Great work

I think I like the first shot best. I'm a sucker for a nice sunset :D

The first shot is a classic sunset, but some sort of scale is missing I feel. Those power wires could be 20 ft or 55 ft tall. Also, nothing you could change, but the way the trees tilt and fall off to the right side bugs me.

The second oen I really like the blurred train with the lights, I actually love it, but the people's silhouettes on the right don't go well with it at all.

The third one has a great reflection but I don't like the tree being in the dead center of the shot. Also the colors of the hill are really dull and bad. Typical Turkey landscape though, I hate that bland open plain look unless it is Spring there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back