Photoshoot 12.15.07 - Black & White SRT4s

Orlandoech

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.orlandoech.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these yesterday. Been doing photography now for about 4 weeks with my D40. Still learning A LOT, so they're not pefect. But I thought I'd share.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Tight shots !!!!

I like the first 3 the best. Very nice and subtle.

Crisp and contrasty !!!

I think if the "attention" arrow was pointing at the car, #7 would be the best. I love the great background that still doesn't steal focus from the car.

Im not getting tired of these SRT shoots cause they always look good. Awesome pics man. But to be honest you cant see many of em these days without black painted stockers. Not a huge fan of black rims with chrome lips either

Im not getting tired of these SRT shoots cause they always look good. Awesome pics man. But to be honest you cant see many of em these days without black painted stockers. Not a huge fan of black rims with chrome lips either

I have black rims with a chrome lip... :scratch::eyebrows:

if you see me post SRT pic's - just don't open the thread :lol:

(joking)

Orlando - I really like #1 & #2... it's good to see you post over here too instead of just in the General Thread of SRTForums. A few others do that as well.

Lol its cool. :thumbup: I spent all my money in go parts, now show parts. But I love black wheels so for now I painted the stockers :)

Thanks for the compliments though.

I have black rims with a chrome lip... :scratch::eyebrows:

if you see me post SRT pic's - just don't open the thread :lol:

(joking)

Orlando - I really like #1 & #2... it's good to see you post over here too instead of just in the General Thread of SRTForums. A few others do that as well.

Lol. Yea I liked to post in multiple places, the more feedback I can get, the more I learn. At least thats how I see it.

I think the crispness, contrast, location and lighting make the first 3 the best! great job, I look forward to seeing more

Yeah nice shots mate, the first couple i find are the best, you seem to have cropped them all a bit...?

thanks everyone! and my car doesnt blow off in reverse lol.

also to Goldeeno, yea they are cropped, dont know what ration though lol. sorry.

first is my favorite, i thought id like it more cropped but it looks MUCH better then 2 to me.. also the 4th would have been better with out the black one in the back. very nice shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back