Photoshoot I shot this weekend .. Feedback Wanted

Personally, I like them. They portray a gangster rapper to a tee and have the old-school street hip-hop style to them.

OT, but I'm surprised the issue with the parents on the site lay with the guns and not the joint, or what looks like a joint to me. Good priorities, man. And I mean that.

Some have some terrible shadows & are lacking lighting.

I think I heard of him, I see he is on Dolla Figga Records. i know the label well.

It took me a few tough looks at this thread to finally warm up to them. at first i was thinking 'pft please, not this garbage.' But after reviewing them some more i definitely like them. Kudos. One thing that i thought i should mention is its definitely got to take some balls to pose and photograph some one with those teardrops. Talk about intimidating.

Also, i think the hard lighting of the sun in some of those shots works just fine. From what ive seen of LA (which is where i assume hes from and where this was shot) this works. i like the one where hes squinting into the sun, which is generally a big nono in portraiture.

sev, take the feedback u got and get back out there to shoot again. if you produce a shot that makes his cover youll get some leeds for more work. go shoot on that LA bridge.

sev, take the feedback u got and get back out there to shoot again. if you produce a shot that makes his cover youll get some leeds for more work. go shoot on that LA bridge.

Thanks SandShots - I will most definitely continue to shoot his Photo Shoots. Next one will be on a several locations in Los Angeles area. And I already have the thumbs up on my shots being a Cover Shot :thumbup:

Thank you to everyone who left their thoughts ... really appreciate it.

Thanks SandShots - I will most definitely continue to shoot his Photo Shoots. Next one will be on a several locations in Los Angeles area. And I already have the thumbs up on my shots being a Cover Shot :thumbup:

Thank you to everyone who left their thoughts ... really appreciate it.

let me know if you need some help. mixing daylight with fill flash can be fun. a few reflectors can help

Most reactions

Back