Photoshoot of the girlfriend

Your landscape/architecture photos are much better than you're "girlfriend" photos, which are quite literally just your girlfriend standing in front of the landscape.

I dont mind the wonky horizons much because I like the lines that are created, EXCEPT in the nighttime landscapes... those need to be fixed.

A good start if you ask me. #12 would be killed if the focus was on her face and not her shoulder. Still there is something to be said by the dreamy quality of that shot. #9 as well is a keeper - but then you cut the top of her hair off. . .so close. So close.

Some pics are too hot

The only photo that could be considered "hot" is #7 and #8, on the left side of her face. The rest of the shots you did well to use flash to even things out and not have the sun get a bit crazy here. . .and I see you are referring to color-balance. There is a warm tone to the photos. I would not consider them overly warm, and I think it works.

All in all a bang up first job on the young lady. Take her out again, and try to focus on focus and composition; not only on the young lady, but the elements SURROUNDING her. I see more than a few "scenes" that you can place her in if you return to that environment you guys were at.

She is a really tan girl so thats the reason they make look too warm to you guys. But I did my best to fix the white balance and everything. The on that is out of focus, #12 I took while both of us were walking. So both the camera and her were moving and I just said "hey audrey" and she turned and I snapped, so I'm glad it even came out as good as it did. But yes I would agree that shot would be amazing if it was focused on her eyes.

good start, work on the poses a little, if you're looking to getting into model photography, some of them just looked awkward, wb looked off on a few, and idk about the angles...but theyre decent pictures. and the gf is hot, nice work :)

what filter was used in #7?

Beautiful pictures, I love the modern angle attempts. I recognize some of those shots, you're in La Jolla, right? :)

Most reactions

Back