Photoshoot with Miss El Paso 2008

Erik McCormick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a shoot I did for the reigning Miss El Paso.

DSC_6656%20edit%2001.jpg

DSC_6756%20edit%2001.jpg

DSC_6829%20edit%2001.jpg

DSC_7092%20edit%2001.jpg

DSC_7216%20edit%2001.jpg

DSC_7363%20edit%2001.jpg

All of these shot with a Nikon D700 and Sigma 70-200 lens. Last one was shot with a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8. Thanks for looking!

Wow, I like!

#5 is my favorite.. Stunning shot and she is very beautiful

were the outdoor ones natural lighting?

That is one very pretty girl...and the photos show that very well.

Thanks for the comments! She is a very pretty girl which made the shoot easy. Not a bad angle on her. All the shots were taken with existing light (natural light outside and available light inside from incandescent bulbs). The spots on the fourth are just lens flare. I had her back to the sun, shot at a low angle and got the sun partly in the shot. Although I didn't use reflectors, I did lighten her up while keeping the background the same exposure in post processing.

I really, really like the last shot. The whole combination of the chair colors with the wall colors gives it sort of an artsy look and then the model turns it into a really nice portrait.

Total babe, great work... it is kinda hard to see the work at first, but the thin DOF, composition, color palette - all top notch! :thumbup:

2nd to the last,... pink on pink on pinkish!

-Shea

I'll admit it........ the next to last shot made me want to visit another website for the next 3 to 5 minutes. :lol:

All good Erik. Thanks for sharing.

She's gorgeous!!
Amazing stuff!!

All natural light on the second to last shot? I would have swore that you used a grid/snoot/spot of some sort above the camera along with the main light to the camera right... Great great shots!

Great work. I was a little unsure about the coloring of the last shot, but at closer inspection it seems correct, there'S simply a lot of greenish brown in the image. It seems a little soft at the face.

This thread commands attention. Wow, what a beautiful model, and exceptional job capturing her beauty. She oozes class and glamour! What a treat to view these shots. Well done. :thumbup:

NJ

Most reactions

New Topics

Back