PhotoShop Addicts.....

karissa

The Untitled
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Help please!

Ok, here is the deal. My mom wants to use this picture to send out in my Graduation invitations however, I don't like how bright my face is. Can someone fix this? I haven't figured anything out that I like. Also, feel free to make comments.

4-27-04%20038sm.jpg

If you are going to edit the picture here is a link to the original file.

Original

i cant help you cause im retarded in PS, but i can say that you look very pretty in that pic.

md

MDowdey said:
i cant help you cause im retarded in PS, but i can say that you look very pretty in that pic.

md

Thanks Md... I'm kinda PS retarded also. I'm hoping some wonderful person on this forum will help me out a bit. :D

I haven't tried loading it into PS yet, but it lookes lie the highlights in your face are blown-out (pure white). There's not a lot you can do once that happens without a lot of work and mediocre results. There's also a rather deep shadow right under the top edge of your eyes. Direct sunlight is a pain.

Can you try retaking this? That would probably be easier. I'd keep out of the direct sun. Or you can be backlight and use a reflector to bounce light back onto your face. That's what I did for the "elf" pic.

The wide angle bothers me too. It hasn't distorted you too badly here, but my eyes still pick it up from the tree and the background and find it distracting.

It's a really cute shot. I'm just not sure if there's much that can be done considering the light. Hopefully someone will show me up and prove me wrong.

just a quick tip:

1. use the polygon lasso tool to select the areas that are light
2. feather any where from 50 - 150 pixels
3. create a new layer from the selection
4. apply either a 'multiple mask' for darkening, or 'colour brun ' for darkening and a bit of contrast
5. adjust the opacity

there are other ways of doing this of course, but since no one responded yet i thought i'll chuck in my tuatara

markc said:
I haven't tried loading it into PS yet, but it lookes lie the highlights in your face are blown-out (pure white). There's not a lot you can do once that happens without a lot of work and mediocre results. There's also a rather deep shadow right under the top edge of your eyes. Direct sunlight is a pain.

Can you try retaking this? That would probably be easier. I'd keep out of the direct sun. Or you can be backlight and use a reflector to bounce light back onto your face. That's what I did for the "elf" pic.

The wide angle bothers me too. It hasn't distorted you too badly here, but my eyes still pick it up from the tree and the background and find it distracting.

It's a really cute shot. I'm just not sure if there's much that can be done considering the light. Hopefully someone will show me up and prove me wrong.

Hmm.... retaking the shot is out..... Finding a different one might work.... I have one that is kinda the opposite. It's dark on my face and bright elsewhere. I can stick that up here for you if you want to take a shot at it.

its probubly becuase they resize it. if your photos are over 250K, they shrink it down. you should do it yourself in PS or somthing.

Karissa,

Did your Mom feel that your face looked radient? If not, why do we have to worry about this? It could be your photographic eye thats controlling this situation here :)

I personally think that the pic is fine; but thats just me!

danalec99 said:
Karissa,

Did your Mom feel that your face looked radient? If not, why do we have to worry about this? It could be your photographic eye thats controlling this situation here :)

I personally think that the pic is fine; but thats just me!

Thou dost bring up a lovely point.

graigdavis said:
karissa, you look different in every picture I see of you. I sware its a different person. :D

hold on, ill see what I can do in pshop.

Shhh... Don't tell anyone but I was abducted by aliens and I can morph into different people. :twisted: :D :wink:

I look forward to seeing what you can do. I mean after that last one with the Jeep.... :lol:

Just wanted to point a few things out.

1) take the watch off. the matching jewelry is fine, the watch doesnt go.

2) are you a sloth? :D It looks like your holding onto the tree with your toe. you either need to show the whole foot or none at all.

other than that you look great. love the pose.

i actualy have to work rite now. maybe ill get to do some pshoping later.

Most reactions

Back