Photoshop Challenge! (#1)

incredible edits and superb idea of a thread jadin! can't wait to see the next challenge.

I'd like to submit something for this challenge. This one has a lot of different colors in it, so it should be a challenge as well as an interesting photo to do something original with. So here it is:

crop0009.jpg

larger version (280-ish KB) can be found here

Good luck :)

am i too late for the truck challenge?
I only saw it late last night....
this is only a quick go so the details are mostly missing... and i was going to add some scallops to the paint and fade a bronze if from the front or something but what do you think? :) oh fo sho .. shiznit :lol:
pimpin.jpg

This is a great idea but I think it should have been in it's own new post...with the original photo right at the top. If there is another original photo put up for a challenge...it should be in it's own new thread.

Good work everyone.

I agree with Mike...Anyone else wants to post another photo, start another thread, titled Photoshop Challenge (#2)

But the work on the red truck also worked wonders in connection with Meysha's Italian graveyard and simnine's job to it! In that case, two challenges perfectly turned into one, and it made me laugh so hard once I had stopped slapping my head over the recognition of where that truck parked by the graveyard came from....!!!

Most reactions

Back