Photoshop Challenge (#5)

I've had an atempt, but I don't have anywhere to host the image and photobucket isn't sending me the confirmation email :( can anyone help?

TIA

How can you not love that poster... combining pink floyd with naked ladies is perfection...

Anyway thanks for all the replies so far, I haven't seen anything that I would consider a "keeper" but the base photo isn't that hot to begin with (as I mentioned at the onset). As far as usable versions? I'm partial to littleman's cropped version, albiet a little looser crop so nothing is cut off.

XsCode : this or this should answer your question...

I couldn't get a good mask on the foreground grass, so it's very over exposed....

building.jpg

Why is JonMikal's idea gone from his server again before I ever get a chance to see it? All I can do is read how other people rave about his version, but where it ought to be there's just the "red x of death" :irked:.

JonMikal!!!!

Not bad, Sergio. Not bad at all!!! Me gusta mucho. (No sé decirlo en portugués).

Danke LoFoto, Wir sage nur "gostei". Dein Spanisch ist sehr gut...
Wir koennen uns auch auf Spanisch unterhalten.
Velasse Dich nicht auf meine Deutschkenntnisse.

Tchuess

Here are my attempts (monochrome and colour).. this is a tricky one to try to fix.

trialversion3-desaturate.jpg

emptyspaceemptyhspaceemptyspaceemptyspaceemptyspace
emptyspaceemptyspaceemptyspace..... etc.

overprocessed.jpg

Entschuldigung aber das ist ein English forum :) konnen wir ins English sprechen? ich verstehe dich nicht so gut :) and my spelling seems to be not good :)

mentos_007 said:
Entschuldigung aber das ist ein English forum :) konnen wir ins English sprechen? ich verstehe dich nicht so gut :) and my spelling seems to be not good :)
dobry :) or was it dobzje or something like that.
Dzien Dobry! Ta Tam? I dunno how to write it...

mentos_007 said:
Don't worry, it was just a "friendly interaction" won't happen again ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back