Photoshop Challenge (#5)

Didnt have any of my photos to play with, so I gave it a go

2c06010b.jpg

I want to see what JonMikal had posted!

My first attempt at one of these...
or rather, first three attempts?
heh...

3437%3A3%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D563%3D564%3DXROQDF%3E2323847995436ot1lsi

3437%3A3%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D563%3D564%3DXROQDF%3E232384798%3C899ot1lsi

Quikmagic: I really like what you did to the building, you were able to bring it all into the light without blowing out the contrast. I'd love to know how you did that. I don't care for the sky and foilage, though, looks too edited for my tastes.

Tex: Nice job! Way to think out of the box and make something work with what you have. I sat here and stared at it for a while, just thinking.

jadin said:
Quikmagic: I really like what you did to the building, you were able to bring it all into the light without blowing out the contrast. I'd love to know how you did that. I don't care for the sky and foilage, though, looks too edited for my tastes.

Tex: Nice job! Way to think out of the box and make something work with what you have. I sat here and stared at it for a while, just thinking.

If i remember rightly i changed the brightness a little, then the contrast slighty (after spending 20 mins with the magic wand tool cutting it out ) Then i gave it a new layer photofilter orange if i remember but changed the opacity to make it stand out more.

Hope that helps.

jadin said:

Thanks jadin, I tend to think in b&w and loved the contrast this image created.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back