Photoshop classes

You cant buy AdobeCC. You still can buy CS6? I think but they will not be supporting it forever.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Thank you very much.

You cant buy AdobeCC. You still can buy CS6? I think but they will not be supporting it forever.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
Very true - on apple devices upgrading to macOS sierra is not a good idea!!! I wouldn´t buy Photoshop CS6 nowadays. In earlier days you could work with Adobe software forever. Since the introduction of CC versions, it is just a few years before they abandon it - not a correct move in my opinion. I work with all the adobe program and would have to buy the big bundle. That would have costed me € 3.179 for the CC version instead of the upgrade back in 2012, which was €599. A ripoff if you ask me. I hate not having a choice!

I hate not having a choice!
You have a choice.
Thanks! I know that there are other programs, but I have worked with photoshop for many years and migrating to another software will take some time to get used to. Well, and time is money too.
I´m also using Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro. I think no other software package will have such a complete bundle with similar interface, etc..
Do you have any recommendation? I´m very open to your thoughts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back