Photoshop CS2 color settings

spiker26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

I had some (350) wedding photo’s printed which did not come out the way they look on my screen. The lab in the photo printing shop said that I need to calibrate my screen (which I have done) and load a file into CS2 so it can recognise the color scheme of the fuji paper. They gave me a file on a CD (Fuji Frontier) to load into my Photoshop CS2.
Can anybody tell me please how to load this into the program? I’ve tried unsuccessfully several avenues. Step by step instructions would be helpful.
Thank you

I'd imagine that you have to load the fuji disc and extract or run what ever file is on there to install that colourscheme into your system.

The in Photoshop if you go to:

Edit>Color Settings (6th option from the bottom) and from here you have all the color settings.
I can't be 100% sure where the fuji color will be selected from....
It maybe the very top drop down menu that says "Settings"
Or it may be in the "RGB" or "CMYK" settings.

If you can get that sorted then that will mean you are working with the Fuji colorscheme on your system, you have to make sure that you select the SAME color scheme when you are printing aswell.

If you go to "Print with Preview"
Underneath the preview box there is a drop down menu. It may say "Output" but you need to change that to "Color Managment".
With color Managment selected you know have other options.

"options: color handling - printer profile - rendering intent - proof setup preset"

Change the "color handling" to "let photoshop determine colors" and now you can alter the option below.

Hopefully the "printer profile" drop down menu will now have the option for your fuji colorscheme.

great thank you. it is under RGB and labled: Fuji Frontier LP2000 (370) at least I hope it is the right one.
Thanks again for your prompt reply.
Spiker26

Most reactions

Back