Photoshop CS2 training books

DVGuru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking for a book that goes into detail about using CS2 for digital photography. I'm thinking about [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Photoshop-Digital-Photographers-Graphics/dp/1584504625/ref=sr_1_6/002-6995790-6086430?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175566748&sr=1-6"]Complete Photoshop CS2 For Digital Photographers[/ame] by Colin Smith. Has anyone used it? Any good?

Any other recommendations would be appreciated.

I'd try that one, seems to be liked by others. :) 64% of people shopping for that type of item end up going with that book. :)

I'd recommend Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop CS2 book for Digital Photographers". Excellent book by Mr Photoshop himself. His Photoshop Channels book is another exellent buy.

I'd recommend Scott Kelby's "The Photoshop CS2 book for Digital Photographers". Excellent book by Mr Photoshop himself. His Photoshop Channels book is another exellent buy.

X2 This is the book I am using to learn. It is easy to read and has some great tips.

I'll put my vote in for Scott Kelpby's book as well, but if you are already an advanced user it may not be enough for you.

Thanks for the input. I went with the Kelby book. I like his show rather than tell approach.

Most reactions

Back