Photoshop CS4 book

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would you suggest Scott Kelby's book The Adobe Photoshop Cs4 Book for Digital Photographers. What other books are good for Cs4.I was using CS3, but far from being a pro at it. I did take a class on it, but it wasnt centered around photography, more the graphic arts capabilities of CS3.

YES.

The book is fantastic. It is definitely focused on how to use PS from a photographer's perspective, and you'll learn a lot. And then there's an advanced book after that which is about the same size where he put everything that couldn't fit in the other book.

I would aslo recommend "Adobe Photoshop CS4 for Photographers" by Martin Evening, a professional image editors guide to the creative use of Photoshop.

YES.

The book is fantastic. It is definitely focused on how to use PS from a photographer's perspective, and you'll learn a lot. And then there's an advanced book after that which is about the same size where he put everything that couldn't fit in the other book.
Can you help me out with the title to the second book? Or are you referring to "Down & Dirty Tricks".

I'm also reading his Lightroom 2 book. Once I'm done that one, going to buy his CS4 book. very easy to read.

Scott Kelby is a great writer and he has a very popular format for his books.

Essentially his books are compilations of tutorials. A lot of the details get left out and/or are provided piecemeal as you go along.

Another book I would recommend is "Photoshop CS4 Workflow" by Tim Grey.

I have another Scott Kelby CS4 book on the way from Amazon "CS4 Down and Dirty Tricks".

Yes, this guy knows his stuff, get his stuff and you won't regret it
clear.gif

Most reactions

Back