Photoshop CS5

I am using a laptop they dont have key pads with numbers keys just what is across the top.
In that case, go to Character Map, pick it out, copy and paste it where you like.

Character Map is included with Windows, usually found under Accessories somewhere. In Windows 7 it's Accessories > System Tools

Any idea you can get a tutorial that says Handrwriting Dakota font but its not in the copy I have .....what gives did someone have to download it or somethnng and put it in to the program.....

Thanks I tried that with Vista and couldnt locate it however I googled what you gave me and came u with CHARMAP in the run and it brings u the characters.
They to copy it and put it in a word document and you can refer to it easily later.
So will try it tomorrow now I am trying to figure out how come the CS5 version I have doesnt have more than bubbles for the paint bucket should be able to make it solid

I am using a laptop they dont have key pads with numbers keys just what is across the top.
Most laptops have a number keypad as part of the letters rather than separate, like a regular keyboard, and you hold down or lock another key to activate the number pad.

Using Vista, left click on the Windows icon in the lower left corner to open the Start menu. Click on: All Programs > System Tools > Character Map, and you should find the © symbol among all the others on the first Character Map page.

Last edited:
Buckster, I was unable to send you what I have so far.....having trouble to get the signature shrunk ......supposed to be able to transform and free transform to reduce but the option is not available or visible.
To get "free transform" highlighted go to "select" and select all or go to "layer" and duplicate layer. Now you can transform. When using the free transform to make bigger or smaller hold down the shift key and it will keep the same dimensions when changing the size...

Funny... you bought a program for $600 and need tutorials?
Funny....

He never said he paid $600 for it.

It could have been a gift. He may have qualified for student pricing. He may have gotten an illegal copy of it.

At any rate, you have to get it, to learn how to use it.

Most reactions

Back