Photoshop - do you ant work

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know that it is only July but I now need to think about 2010 but I need to start looking for help with editing workflow for next season.
Currently, the young lady who helps out is finishing her degree and then going travelling for a year.

On average I shoot one weekend and one mid week wedding most weeks. I average 80 weddings a year. Each wedding consists of 500 plus pics dependant on size. These are filtered down to about 200 for shop work. So thats about 400 a week.

No heavy work, just cleaning up a little.

What I would like from those that are interested is a PM stating your £/$ rate, a before and after example of your work and anestimate to your time line for each job. From there, I will contact you individually to discuss.

I am willing to pay above average for the right person as they will be left (mostly) to their own devises.

I will send by PM to those interested a comprehensive breakdown of my needs/wants. Payment will be by return for each job.

Please note that this is for 2010 so a decision will not be made until October.
Thank you

How much do you normally pay for this sort of thing? Im asking because once I get busy enough, I am hoping to hire someone to do the photoshop work *the part I like least about photography, the tedious stuff that is just repetative*. I was thinking of talking to some colleges near by and find out if they offer photoshop classes, and have that teacher suggest some prior students to me. : )

You guys kidding... you "HATE" photoshop work... photoshop is Just as good as taking the photograph
Fixing the image to fit in with your ideal image, Remove any flaws, Make the people look much healthier and happier.

I like doing creative things in photoshop, but spending 10 hours processing hundreds of pictures isnt my idea of fun. :) Id rather give that to someone else to do. freeing up my time to do some more photography or something else. :)

Most reactions

Back