Photoshop DUMMIE!

If it did, there'd be no room left for Jols to make fun of my manner of speaking, since apparently all I do is quote books. If only I actually were a walking encyclopedia.

I'm confused, are you talking about the book I posted?

I'm confused, are you talking about the book I posted?

Not specifically. I've done my share of PS reading but I'm not familiar with that book in particular. All I meant was that there's also a lot of bad info out there, even from published writers. Even beyond the web, for example, there are a number of books that incorrectly suggest the use of blur in skin retouching, when in reality it's a technique rarely used by professionals and only in exceptional cases.

Not specifically. I've done my share of PS reading but I'm not familiar with that book in particular. All I meant was that there's also a lot of bad info out there, even from published writers. Even beyond the web, for example, there are a number of books that incorrectly suggest the use of blur in skin retouching, when in reality it's a technique rarely used by professionals and only in exceptional cases.

I think this guys one the level

Scott Kelby is the editor and publisher of Photoshop User Magazine, Layers magazine (the how-to magazine for everything Adobe®) and President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

I'm sure he's very good.

i get lots of info; thx.

Most reactions

Back