Photoshop Elements 8 for MAC

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by theRuckas, Dec 13, 2009.

1. theRuckas

theRuckas TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I just bought Photoshop Elements 8 but I have been reading that the MAC version contains a lot of b.s.

I have yet to open it because I feel that I might be disappointed and want to take it back. I bought Aperature 2 awhile back but its a bit confusing so I was looking for something a little more user friendly.

My question is if there is anyone that has experience with the new Photoshop Elements 8 and if it is worth opening up. Also, does it work with RAW files? It doesn't seem to say on the box.

Thanks for the help

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  2. dww257

dww257 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Have not had a chance to use it yet, to busy, but it was hell to load on a Macbook Pro. After two install attempts with removals in between it took 3 more loads without removals. I still don't think it's there completely.
    That and when I went to use the tutorial this helpful lady began blathering on about MS Windows this and that. WTF? I'm no pro at any of this, far from it, but is one of only two things things this Mac has not just gobbled up with no fuss. I am running Snow Leopard and maybe that is part of it.