photoshop fun

wclement7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
my girl and i, took this the other day and today i noticed some phtooshop techniques my photography teacher did, he wouldn;t tell me how, but i figured it out! lol. any comments and critiques are welcome! do you liek the text or no text?

jennyandimirrorhopefullythisonewill.jpg

thanks!

Since everyone else seems to be too good to reply to your post willie, I will. Even though I talked to you about it in class.

This technique gives an awesome affect. Something you don't see in many photo's. I like it a lot and might give it a shot tonight.

thanks for the reply man! at least i got one reply! :p i don;t knwo why i don;t ever get replys in the general forum... sure my work is not as great as jonmikals and jonk's and others, but i am just here looking to make my fotos better, and how can i do that when i have a biassed opinion? lol thanks mike!

looks like the only tips we'll get are going to come from jensen...not much help here

i got a collage of tony playing badmitton put together today...lemme upload it

the racket was blurred a little bit otherwise i would have loved to color it

unfortunately...there was no way to keep the color in the racket without having the floor colored >_<

lol well good job anyways man, i could have done it! :p but yeah... you are still better than me, who cares abotu the coloring? i still like it.

hah you know it! now if only trent could work in the darkroom.... and i had some subject matter that appealed to me... hah that is what saturday is for!

we shall do that! friday after skool if my dad will let me, which i think he will. nothign crazy this time! lol that was some good times...

haha... it was still fun you must admit! as long as i bring th anger to bail you out every time :p jk man! any replys to our images yet?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back