photoshop fun

popularity, all they care about, must have that special name, i have seen fotos that are not better than a snapshot get more replys then my fotos.

wclement7 said:
popularity, all they care about, must have that special name, i have seen fotos that are not better than a snapshot get more replys then my fotos.

i've seen shots taken by some popular person's barely walking son get more replies than our images...

yeah... but what can i say i guess... i bet if i changed my name to "WillieB" and then took a pictures of a sidewalk i woudl get tons more replys... i should try that! haha

or what about lakimnoj?? that woudl be sooo popular! just a backwards name that gets replys! even when the story means more than the foto...

just like whats happening now?! but then again most of our shots are better than average, and i do post on other peoples fotos, so much for gaining respect...

wclement7 said:
just like whats happening now?! but then again most of our shots are better than average, and i do post on other peoples fotos, so much for gaining respect...

i tried replying to other people's post and i didn't gain anything

yeah man why woudl you? hey i got a reply!! woohoo! go peanuts! i love ya! one person i have never hated....

Let me give you both a little tip... Clement, you joined in April last year and you have 82 posts as of right now. How can you expect everyone you barely know to comment on your work when you barely comment on theirs? That's not very fair I don't think. The way the community works is give and take...the more you talk to us all and comment on everyone's stuff, the more people will know you and want to comment on your work.

Verbal said:
Let me give you both a little tip... Clement, you joined in April last year and you have 82 posts as of right now. How can you expect everyone you barely know to comment on your work when you barely comment on theirs? That's not very fair I don't think. The way the community works is give and take...the more you talk to us all and comment on everyone's stuff, the more people will know you and want to comment on your work.

If I had 5000 posts of nothing but spam would you open my images and reply more often?

Neophyte Photographer said:
i tried replying to other people's post and i didn't gain anything

You gotta give it a little time man =) 217 posts isn't exactly a lot. I've got thousands and some of my threads still go completely unnoticed, lol!

On a different note, nice bit of PSing on this shot. It's a cute couple's picture :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back