Photoshop Help would be greatly appreciated..

FemFugler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for my dumb questions lately, but i don't know what i'm doing to cause this....

kaytoscreenshotwtfiswit.png

The stupid grey randomly appeared! I tried go back, and undo and stuff but it doesn't do anything except for get rid of things that i want and intentionally done.

It did this to me with another project the other day but since i wasn't very far into it i was just sucked it up and started over. I guess I'm not really that far into this one either so i could start over.... but it doesn't really solve the problem as to why its happening.

I was messing around with different textures and brushes and stuff and then when i inserted the bird images and after i had used the magnetic lasso tool to get the curve that showed up.... When it happened to me the other day it was when i was editing a photo(the first and second bird pic on my 'take your pick' thread to be exact) and it popped up in there when i was sharpening the eye area and legs....

I don't know why the frick this is happening but it's kind of frustrating... the only thing i can come up with is the pictures but i don't see why it would... this only started occurring a the last time and i've edited/messed around with TUNS of pictures on photoshop before since another one of my hobbies along with photography is phtoshop and design and this has never happened.... it's just weird...

Thanks in advanced.

crap.... wrrong section.... oh well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back