Photoshop help

Hehe

I use the same flash. Check out some some camera fairs around you - they'll have the cables and everything you need. And a lightstand too.

For off camera you might want a 283 anyways, since you rarely zoom in/out and keep the flash at the widest setting. So there's no need for the zoom.

They're cheap. I've picked up a 283 for 20 bucks including the PC cord. The thing I don't like about it is the light output. It's either fully manual or thyristor, when in 285 you can specify the manual output to 1/16 I think.

For 283 you need a separate adapter for light control, but I think it's worth it since you'll be able to control output 6 stops in 1 stop increments. When standard 285 only has 4 stops.

Both are very good buys IMO.

Daniel said:
I personally think skin grafts are the easiest way to fix litle problems like this. Its much more realistic to use existing skin/data than to fabricate using cloning that doesn't always look very good on things with higher detail.

guy3ze.jpg

hehe.. looks like someone slaped his forehead :lmao: *ouch*

DocFrankenstein said:
For off camera you might want a 283 anyways, since you rarely zoom in/out and keep the flash at the widest setting. So there's no need for the zoom.

They're cheap. I've picked up a 283 for 20 bucks including the PC cord. The thing I don't like about it is the light output. It's either fully manual or thyristor, when in 285 you can specify the manual output to 1/16 I think.

For 283 you need a separate adapter for light control, but I think it's worth it since you'll be able to control output 6 stops in 1 stop increments. When standard 285 only has 4 stops.

Both are very good buys IMO.

i never knew that about the 283. I think i may get once i buy an SB600 or 800 if I need an extra flash.

yes the 285 goes down to 1/16th - that's what i use most of the time. It's good for sequence/multiple shots as it recharges quickly but not at 3fps like the camera unfortunately but good enough!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back