Photoshop photos, C+C

JackGC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone, just wanting to share a few photo's i've been working on, C+C welcome :)

hammer.jpg

light-1.jpg

DSC_0264e.jpg

Eh, not my style at all, but they look pretty boring and drab, I am sure thats what you were going for, but maybe not to the full extent. I'm depressed.

#3 bothers me, the keys look grainy and out of focus, the kid standing there is out of focus.
#2 the person looks out of focus
#1 kinda cool idea I guess

I love the first one! Great idea

the first one is my favourite also :)

Cheer up tulsa. the keys in the 3rd one are generally grainy as they are hella old, and I am the kid.

Last edited:
When you do shoots like this it is important to keep your mind on "why." Just going and saying that "I have some tools, I'll put myself in there" isn't really a strong enough message. Some people do these things as an art piece, however they generally have a reason for doing it. A story, an idea, expression. I may be missing what your story is (it could just be cultural differences) but to me these just look like nice post process jobs lacking a reason.

Other than that, I just feel images one and three are muddy while image two is too dramatic. Kind of loses me because there is nothing really pulling me in. The strongest composition is the first one, it actually kept my interest for quite a while. The other two look a bit less put together. Something that could help the second one would be cropping it much closer. Right now the weight is not that even.

Sorry if that was too deep :x I know not everyone is here for a serious c&c session, but its just my style :p Nice concept so far.

Most reactions

Back