Photoshop plug-ins info (organized by function)

plugsnpixels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've created some charts that organize Photoshop-compatible plug-ins and other creative imaging applications by functionality with links to interface screenshots and original examples. There's also a free companion ezine with digital imaging tutorials and additional plug-in/application information.

Access to everything is free; no registration is required.

http://www.plugsnpixels.com

I've added this forum to the Links page.

Mike

you know I thought this was just going to be another spamming post but the website is actually pretty cool.

Even if you don't download the programs it recommends, it's a good place to get some editing ideas... if you're stuck in that creative rut.

Certainly looks useful, but how about the idea of adding a list of the freely available plugins etc?

Good point, allyharp, and a request I hear every now and then.

I do have plans to integrate the freebies into the charts (VirtualPhotographer is already there), once I get caught up with the ezine and other outstanding titles waiting to be added.

I just posted issue #4 of the free ezine, which deals with terrain-generating apps and chromakeying plug-ins.

A total of 6 free issues of Plugs 'N Pixels are now available! The new issue #6 deals with converting color images to monochrome using plug-ins.

I have a zip file with over 1400 Photoshop plugins available for download. If anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you the link. All working programs, no trial software, no serials required.

I just posted the new 2008 Plugs 'N Pixels Calendar! This free 12-page calendar featuring Photoshop plug-ins and digital imaging applications is tabloid-sized for printing and display, as well as viewing on your computer.

See thumbnails and download the PDF here.

Enjoy!

There are also a total of 10 ezines ready for download.

Mike

Plug-ins are third-party applications that extend the functionality of the host program (Photoshop and other image editors, video editing apps, etc.). They either do things the host app can't, or do it better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back